Ethnic Channels Group gains rights to EbonyLife TVJanuary 14, 2015 | Website www.adnews.com
Ethnic Channels Group of Toronto has acquired the exclusive Canadian distribution rights to EbonyLife TV of Nigeria, 24-hour channel specializing in entertainment and lifestyle programming from Africa. The channel annually produces approximately 1,000 hours of drama, comedy, talk, reality and magazine content.
"The African market in Canada is the next growth engine, and we are confident that EbonyLife TV will herald a new era," said Hari Srinivas, president of Ethnic Channels Group.
Ethnic Channels Group specializes in non-English language digital television channels aimed at multicultural audiences in Canada.
- BeIN SPORTS Added To Shaw Cable Channel Line-Up
- Media, Entertainment And Technology Is Both Theme And Goal For NAB Show
- SPI Partners With Ethnic Channels For Canadian Distribution
- SPI International / FILMBOX Partners With Ethnic Channels Group To Distribute Channels In Canada
- Ethnic Channels Group: How Investing In The Risks Of Being A Small Broadcaster Is Paying Off With Global Growth