Ethnic Channels Group gains rights to EbonyLife TVJanuary 14, 2015 | Website www.adnews.com
Ethnic Channels Group of Toronto has acquired the exclusive Canadian distribution rights to EbonyLife TV of Nigeria, 24-hour channel specializing in entertainment and lifestyle programming from Africa. The channel annually produces approximately 1,000 hours of drama, comedy, talk, reality and magazine content.
"The African market in Canada is the next growth engine, and we are confident that EbonyLife TV will herald a new era," said Hari Srinivas, president of Ethnic Channels Group.
Ethnic Channels Group specializes in non-English language digital television channels aimed at multicultural audiences in Canada.
- PEOPLE TV LAUNCHED IN CANADA ON ROGERS IGNITE TV
- Times Network inks deal with Ethnic Channels Group to launch ET NOW in Canada
- QYOU MEDIA FORMS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP WITH ETHNIC CHANNELS GROUP IN CANADA..
- SCHLAGER TV NOW AVAILABLE ON TELUS OPTIK TV. German pop and folk music aficionados will now be able to subscribe to Schlager TV on Telus OPTIK TV..
- 4K UHD Channel Insight TV Launches In Canada On TELUS Optik TV